Today is my last day of holiday and to be honest I am quite happy. Italian summer holiday is 3 months long (but we don’t have many free days during the year v.v), it can be either fun or boring, it depends.. As for me I kept myself busy with new things this summer but these last few days were total hell! I honestly want to get back to my routine, sleeping all the morning and doing “nothing” all day can be fun, but 3 month of this is too much for me! This is my 3rd year of high school and in Italy, in the 3rd year lot of things change, we have more subjects to study and we start preparations for the National Exam. I really don’t know how I will manage all the things I want to do.. Personally studying isn’t something that takes me TOO MUCH time, but more subjects means less time to dedicate to other activities. I have to work out a method that let me have good grades and at the same time have a life!
I’ve thought about it a lot and I maybe found a plan, these are my 3rd year resolutions, I hope I will be able to do everything*crossfingers*
- Get a scholarship to stay a year abroad. I have to pass some tests before getting into the program sooo I need to work a lot on myself and at school. If everything goes fine I’ll stay abroad for a year!
- Try to stay updated with Advanced English classes. Unfortunately I can’t afford C1 classes, I don’t work and I can’t and I don’t want to ask my father to pay 100 euros every month for classes, it’s too much. I’ll ask my English teacher if she can give me some material for self studying, I definitely want to pass Advanced Exam!
- Practice Japanese as much as I can. Since I won’t have time to actually stay too much time on books, I’ll try to use it as much as I can. Read a lot, writing more… Last year I tried to take some school notes in Japanese and sometimes I can do that too. I just don’t want to loose my level, and hopefully improve!
- Try to not procrastinate. I am pretty lazy sometimes and I often leave things last minute, especially homework ^^` I’ll try to not do that!
- Stay in good terms with everyone in class. I am friendly but
of coursenot everyone in class seems to understand my “friendlyness”, I’ll probably have new classmates sooo I’ll do my best
- Keep on with Korean ad Chinese! I worked all the summer to get better in these 2 languages I don’t want to give up! Not now that I got some results!
Most important of all:
Never let school stress take over me. Last year I went crazy because of school and I don’t want that bad experience to happen once again! this time I won’t let problems take over me!
Now I go~~!!
여러분 또 만나요~~